There are many factors to consider when evaluating a prospective benefits administration platform. While the technology powering your solution is a critical component, it is not the sole indicator of future success. Given the complex and ever-evolving nature of employee benefits, even the most robust tools require knowledgeable service and support to realize optimal efficiency.
Many technologies offer efficiencies, but true solutions deliver capabilities that extend beyond their programming. Given your time, investment, and the critical needs of your employees, successful benefits administration requires a true client-vendor partnership – the technology alone is not enough.
When evaluating a current or potential benefits administration partner, take a look at the service philosophy and team structure that power the technology. Are they aligned to best serve your organization’s needs without compromise?
Considering the five points below will enable you to better gauge a provider’s supportive capacity:
- A provider’s technology and service are equally important.
- Not all benefits administration technology providers follow the same service model.
- The Shared-Services model is best for one-size-fits-all solutions.
- The Service-Delivery model is best for managing client-specific solutions.
- Leveraging technology, the Service-Delivery model can be taken even further.
We invite you to download Empyrean’s new At-a-Glance Guide for a closer look at how these five service considerations impact the success of your benefits administration partnership. This guide will help you recognize a benefits administration provider that will best serve your strategy and support your long-term goals. As you read, we’d love to get your thoughts. Feel free to contact us with questions or comments at email@example.com.