A Behind the Scenes Look at Empyrean’s Annual Conference21 April, 2023
Last week, Empyrean welcomed over 150 attendees to EVOLVE23, its annual invitation-only conference. This year’s event was held at the Hyatt Regency Downtown Savannah along the city’s famed waterfront.
The theme for EVOLVE23 was “Connecting Benefits, Enriching Lives”, which aligns with the organization’s corporate mission. Educational programming presented throughout the conference was centered around the critical connections between people experience, benefits, and positive HR and organizational outcomes.
The clients, prospects, partners, and sponsors in attendance were also provided with insights from Empyrean CEO Rich Wolfe about the future of Empyrean, and how the organization’s recent acquisition of Enspire has played a part in Empyrean’s go-forward vision. Wolfe also shared his own passion for connecting benefits and enriching lives, and why engaging, personalized benefits and people experiences are critical to overall organizational success.
The event featured many dynamic, industry experts presenting on topics designed to provide strategies and techniques needed to effectively leverage benefits to improve and ensure employee trust, psychological safety, and physical wellness – all of which lead to happy, energized teams and successful organizations.
EVOLVE’s conference content also delivered key insights into finding HR, benefits, and organizational success while addressing the needs of their populations with economic efficiency.
The educational content covered at EVOLVE23 was delivered by both individual speakers and through expert panels featuring Empyrean’s clients, internal subject matter experts, and partners.
Featured speakers at EVOLVE23 included:
- Rich Wolfe, CEO at Empyrean
- Joey Coleman, Customer & Employee Engagement Expert (Opening Keynote Address)
- Mark Stelzner, Founder & Managing Principal at IA-HR (Closing Keynote Address)
- Desta Millner, Senior Strategic Account Advisor at Empyrean
- Terrence Whitsitt, Senior Director of Benefits at Southeastern Grocers
- Scott MacDonald, SVP Sales Manager at HSA Bank
- Brandy Potter, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Lead at Empyrean
- Katie Carroll, Director of Product Marketing at Empyrean
- Nick Porter, Executive Vice President at Signature Healthcare, LLC
- Anita Sharma, Benefits Manager at JM Huber
- Jill Hernandez, AVP Enrollment Technology at Voya
- Nataly Youssef, Founder & CEO at Reclaim Health
- Felecia May, HR Director – Benefits at NexTier Oilfield Solutions
- Keith Wilson, Chief Client Officer at Empyrean
- Sarah Oxley, Platform Relationship Manager at Securian Financial
- Christina Keairnes, Strategic Partnerships at Norton LifeLock
- Diron Chai, National Sales Director – West at Norton LifeLock
- Belinda McCall, Director of User Experience at Empyrean
- Kelly Clark, Chief Information & Technology Officer at Empyrean
- Jim Priebe, Chief Strategy Officer at Empyrean
For a full list of conference educational programming and session descriptions, please click here.
EVOLVE23 in Review
In addition to a jam-packed slate of educational programming, EVOLVE23 also offered many opportunities for networking and fun, including a client reception at the Georgia State Railroad Museum and time spent along Savannah’s famed riverfront.
More information about EVOLVE24 will be released Summer 2023.
Learn more about how Empyrean can help you connect benefits and enrich lives at your own organization.
We believe that everybody deserves a workplace culture that supports their total well-being through benefits. Since 2006, Empyrean has provided hundreds of employers of varying size, industry, and benefit plan complexity with the innovative technology and best-in-class service necessary to accelerate their benefits strategies and bring their benefits programs to life. Empyrean’s platform and services are designed to create connected employee benefit experiences that enrich lives, strengthen employer brands, and improve workplace cultures for over 5 million people. With our +YOU solution, clients can deliver a holistic employee experience to help HR and benefit leaders simplify the work technology stack for all of the HR initiatives designed to improve employee productivity, well-being, and retention. Visit us at goempyrean.com.