Giving back is a big part of our culture.
Across the greater Houston, Nashville, and Minneapolis areas, our team is helping to strengthen the communities where we live and work. At Empyrean, every employee can make a difference through Empyrean Shares, our company-wide charitable program. People from all over our organization come together to research and drive our philanthropic efforts – including fundraisers, mentor programs, toy drives, and other community involvement projects.
As part of the Empyrean Shares program, employees can devote up to eight paid hours per year to select charitable causes.
How we’re sharing:
- Landscaping services for Habitat for Humanity
- Weekly mentors at a local elementary school
- Food drive competition for the Houston Food Bank
- Supply and funds donation to local elementary school
- Stocking shelves at the Houston Food Bank
- Laying of Holiday Memorial Wreaths at the Houston National Veterans Cemetery
- Tickets for children to attend the Shriners Circus
- Stocking and organizing shelves at the Habitat ReStore Warehouse
- Holiday toy drive for children’s assistance agency (CASA)
- Team participation at The Susan Komen Race for a Cure , The American Heart Association Heart Walk, and The Operation Snowstorm Kickball Tournament